Delete a website
- Click on your name in the top right of the admin toolbar and select Account from the drop down menu.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Click on the website name link under the Site name heading.
- Click on the Delete button.
- Read through the information about disabling the site.
Warning: Deleting a website is irreversible. All design work, copy, images, files and other content will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. If you delete this website, it will be gone forever. We cannot restore it or any of the files or content associated with it. Please read the following before confirming your decision to delete.
- If you delete this website, you will forfeit any unused portion of its monthly fee (if applicable). No refunds will be issued.
- If you delete this website, you will lose all content associated with it. This includes design files, text, images, documents, media or any other content stored on this site. Please be sure you have backup copies of everything before deleting.
- Deleting a website is an irreversible action. There is no undo.
- Click on the check box to put a check in "Yes, I want to delete sitename" and click the Delete website button.
Note: You cannot delete your site if this is the only site that you have on LightCMS. You will need to send a support email in for us to do this for you.
Note: You will need to be logged into another site in order to delete this site.
Posted on Wed, June 2, 2010
by Support filed under